About Me

They call me Bhavin.. Bhavin Shah alias Satra. They know me as Bugs.. They know me as the creator of Roy. A simpleton by heart. A bachelor as of now. And a person who appreciates honesty and bets by it. I kill my enemies by making them my friends. My motto remains that everyone (including my enemies) should remain happy. Ultimately, I just hope that Bhagwan sabka bhala kare. Life's has taught me some interesting lessons. I hate violence. I listen to everyone's advice but I do only what my heart feels right. The poems that I have posted can also be seen on my other website http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/author.html?id=798 and http://www.blogsbybugs.wordpress.com Just a request: These are my original works, so please do not take away my credit by impressing your friends by my poems.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Bye Bye Paryushan... Welcome Ganesha

Hi there... Finally the Jain festival is over... All those fun...The laddoos... The decorations... The Aarti... The fashion parade by the ladies (winks).... The fastings and all... All over for a year... Man... I 'll be missing the days of past...

Speaking about past, I remember so many things from my past. Those fun days with friends... A misunderstanding-free life... I believe, most of the people (me included), still carry the baggage of the past... Oh! Give a break yaar! Can't we just move on? Perhaps not!

Hopefully Ganesha should help us... Afterall He's the Ultimate VIGHNAHARTA... Dear Ganesha, please remove all our obstacles that stop us from living a worry-free life...

That's Bugs vomitting out his feelings again... Njoi...

No comments: