About Me

They call me Bhavin.. Bhavin Shah alias Satra. They know me as Bugs.. They know me as the creator of Roy. A simpleton by heart. A bachelor as of now. And a person who appreciates honesty and bets by it. I kill my enemies by making them my friends. My motto remains that everyone (including my enemies) should remain happy. Ultimately, I just hope that Bhagwan sabka bhala kare. Life's has taught me some interesting lessons. I hate violence. I listen to everyone's advice but I do only what my heart feels right. The poems that I have posted can also be seen on my other website http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/author.html?id=798 and http://www.blogsbybugs.wordpress.com Just a request: These are my original works, so please do not take away my credit by impressing your friends by my poems.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Life is Like...

Life is like a MUSIC
Which teaches a lesson from basic
It has music like rock
Which relieves us from shock
It also involves trance
Where the mind feels to dance.

Life is like a FLOWER
Which dreams to be tall as tower
It is as pretty as lotus
And struggles for survival like cactus
Sometimes it brings dooms
But then like a rose it blooms.

Life is like a BOOK TO STUDY
Which tells us to make new buddy
It involves participation of stationery
Which helps to solve its query
It involves the unknown text
Coz only God knows What Happens Next???

No comments: