About Me

They call me Bhavin.. Bhavin Shah alias Satra. They know me as Bugs.. They know me as the creator of Roy. A simpleton by heart. A bachelor as of now. And a person who appreciates honesty and bets by it. I kill my enemies by making them my friends. My motto remains that everyone (including my enemies) should remain happy. Ultimately, I just hope that Bhagwan sabka bhala kare. Life's has taught me some interesting lessons. I hate violence. I listen to everyone's advice but I do only what my heart feels right. The poems that I have posted can also be seen on my other website http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/author.html?id=798 and http://www.blogsbybugs.wordpress.com Just a request: These are my original works, so please do not take away my credit by impressing your friends by my poems.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Introduction

To some I am a dancer
To some I am a poet
To some I am a reader
But it's beyond my limit to know it.

To some I am a scholar
To some I am a fool
To some I am a timid deer
To some I am a viscious bull.

Oh Dear! What a pity!
Nobody knows my identity
My dream is to have a high bounce
And never give up through ups and downs.

My motto is to steal the fun
That's why people call me "Bhavin the great 1"

No comments: