About Me

They call me Bhavin.. Bhavin Shah alias Satra. They know me as Bugs.. They know me as the creator of Roy. A simpleton by heart. A bachelor as of now. And a person who appreciates honesty and bets by it. I kill my enemies by making them my friends. My motto remains that everyone (including my enemies) should remain happy. Ultimately, I just hope that Bhagwan sabka bhala kare. Life's has taught me some interesting lessons. I hate violence. I listen to everyone's advice but I do only what my heart feels right. The poems that I have posted can also be seen on my other website http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/author.html?id=798 and http://www.blogsbybugs.wordpress.com Just a request: These are my original works, so please do not take away my credit by impressing your friends by my poems.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Forgot!!!

You forgot that I liked you too much
I forgot that you didn't like me enough.
You forgot that I treasured you as gold
I forgot that you were being so cold.
You forgot those games we played for fun
I forgot that you toyed with my emotions.

You forgot that I found you so attractive
I forgot that you found me so obstructive.
You forgot my heart's loud racing
I forgot that you were never hearing.
You forgot that I raised you up so high
I forgot that you pushed me low and dry.

You forgot that I wanted to be with you
I forgot that I was excess baggage for you.
You forgot to remind that I was pathetic
I forgot that you took advantage of it.
You forgot that I was having hopes and dreams
I forgot that you crushed them like petty jelly beans.

No comments: