About Me

They call me Bhavin.. Bhavin Shah alias Satra. They know me as Bugs.. They know me as the creator of Roy. A simpleton by heart. A bachelor as of now. And a person who appreciates honesty and bets by it. I kill my enemies by making them my friends. My motto remains that everyone (including my enemies) should remain happy. Ultimately, I just hope that Bhagwan sabka bhala kare. Life's has taught me some interesting lessons. I hate violence. I listen to everyone's advice but I do only what my heart feels right. The poems that I have posted can also be seen on my other website http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/author.html?id=798 and http://www.blogsbybugs.wordpress.com Just a request: These are my original works, so please do not take away my credit by impressing your friends by my poems.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Just For A Bit of Change

I saw you leaving on your way, just like I always do.
Your face kept looking so fresh, just like the morning dew.
You walked and beamed at everyone, but maybe you forgot me.
I wanted to see your pretty face, but you were in a hurry to flee.
I wished that you would see me, though from a long range.
I hoped that you would talk to me, just for a bit of change.

Perhaps God heard my wish, that He made you my close friend.
We started sharing those anecdotes, that started our laughing trend.
You left an impression in my heart, though I kept denying.
Your happiness kept making my day, I felt as if I was flying.
I gave you a hint of my feelings, with a hope you too would exchange.
I wished you too reciprocated to me, just for a bit of change.

Days flew and passed into months, I felt you were a part of me.
As soon as I started thinking of you, it made me feel happy and glee.
I gathered courage to express my love, but your news changed my mind.
You said you got your Mr. Perfect, and that made me retract behind.
My heart cried hard as I lost you, but my smile remained unchanged.
I wished you would have waited for me, just for a bit of change.

No comments: