About Me

They call me Bhavin.. Bhavin Shah alias Satra. They know me as Bugs.. They know me as the creator of Roy. A simpleton by heart. A bachelor as of now. And a person who appreciates honesty and bets by it. I kill my enemies by making them my friends. My motto remains that everyone (including my enemies) should remain happy. Ultimately, I just hope that Bhagwan sabka bhala kare. Life's has taught me some interesting lessons. I hate violence. I listen to everyone's advice but I do only what my heart feels right. The poems that I have posted can also be seen on my other website http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/author.html?id=798 and http://www.blogsbybugs.wordpress.com Just a request: These are my original works, so please do not take away my credit by impressing your friends by my poems.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Mythia - The Illusionist

Unseen as a shadow, on a moonless night
She glides, she cripples and zooms around
Igniting the minds with scare and fright
She leaves her victim, almost spellbound.

She attracts her prey with a threatening smile
On silent music, she dances and grooves
Making him follow her for many a mile
She seduces the target with her lusty moves.

A trap of fatal attraction is laid by the seductress
That makes him chase her with a sense of euphoria
Helplessly he's driven to despair and madness
And thus strikes a fatal illusionist called Mythia*.

*******************************************
*Mythia is pronounced as Mithya. It means an illusion. I cannot explain much about the poem but its nothing less or more than a visual treat. Personally speaking, the poem can be understood by visualizing the whole poem.

No comments: