About Me

They call me Bhavin.. Bhavin Shah alias Satra. They know me as Bugs.. They know me as the creator of Roy. A simpleton by heart. A bachelor as of now. And a person who appreciates honesty and bets by it. I kill my enemies by making them my friends. My motto remains that everyone (including my enemies) should remain happy. Ultimately, I just hope that Bhagwan sabka bhala kare. Life's has taught me some interesting lessons. I hate violence. I listen to everyone's advice but I do only what my heart feels right. The poems that I have posted can also be seen on my other website http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/author.html?id=798 and http://www.blogsbybugs.wordpress.com Just a request: These are my original works, so please do not take away my credit by impressing your friends by my poems.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Spoonful Of Bitter Thanks

That episode still flashes in mind
When you first showed me your face
You hunted for a prey who looked kind
To loot and frisk away at faster pace.

You made yourself look as awful
As a wretched soul could ever be
Your complete act made me a fool
I could find a dumb ass in me.

You stopped my way and asked for aid
By faking and feigning your injuries
Pitifully I shelled out money and you said
"May God bless and free you from all worries."

I smiled at myself thinking of the deed
The good act that I did by helping you
Did you genuinely need it or was it your greed
That you backstabbed me to pay my due?

How easily you cashed on me for your cocaine
Medicine was just an excuse to fool me
I helped you foolishly, sympathizing your pain
Your lust for alcohol jumped with glee.

My mind thought of confronting you
I wanted to abuse and vent my spleen
How could you dupe and make me rue
When my help for you was genuine?

You taught me SOMETIMES IT'S NOT WORTH HELPING
I learnt this lesson by one of your wicked pranks
I appreciate the way you gave me this sting
I can only offer you a spoonful of bitter thanks.

No comments: