About Me

They call me Bhavin.. Bhavin Shah alias Satra. They know me as Bugs.. They know me as the creator of Roy. A simpleton by heart. A bachelor as of now. And a person who appreciates honesty and bets by it. I kill my enemies by making them my friends. My motto remains that everyone (including my enemies) should remain happy. Ultimately, I just hope that Bhagwan sabka bhala kare. Life's has taught me some interesting lessons. I hate violence. I listen to everyone's advice but I do only what my heart feels right. The poems that I have posted can also be seen on my other website http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/author.html?id=798 and http://www.blogsbybugs.wordpress.com Just a request: These are my original works, so please do not take away my credit by impressing your friends by my poems.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Passion Of The Christ (Double Etheree)

Hail
The Man
The Master
Of the Mankind
Crucification
Was all He accepted
After a kiss by Judas
As a sign of his betrayal
He was stripped, flogged and mocked by the crowd
Denied thrice by His trusted aide Peter

Smiling, He suffered and died for Mankind
Preaching power of love, hope and faith
Act of Selflessness, forgiveness
Helping, forgiving sinners
Such was passion of Christ
Sacrificed His blood
To cleanse our souls
He showed way
To reach
God


*******************************************************


About the poem:
I don't know much about Christianity because I follow Jainism. I was motivated to write this poem after watching the movie The Passion Of The Christ. Whatever I write about it, is definately not going to heal the wounds caused to Jesus by us. I hope this little poem could bring a change within ourselves.


Etheree:
The poetry form, Etheree, consists of 10 lines of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 syllables.
Etheree can also be reversed and written 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.
Reversed Etheree: 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Double Etheree: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 10, 9, 8, 7, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
...Triple Etheree, Quadruple Etheree, and so on!

No comments: