About Me

They call me Bhavin.. Bhavin Shah alias Satra. They know me as Bugs.. They know me as the creator of Roy. A simpleton by heart. A bachelor as of now. And a person who appreciates honesty and bets by it. I kill my enemies by making them my friends. My motto remains that everyone (including my enemies) should remain happy. Ultimately, I just hope that Bhagwan sabka bhala kare. Life's has taught me some interesting lessons. I hate violence. I listen to everyone's advice but I do only what my heart feels right. The poems that I have posted can also be seen on my other website http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/author.html?id=798 and http://www.blogsbybugs.wordpress.com Just a request: These are my original works, so please do not take away my credit by impressing your friends by my poems.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What's on your to-do list?

We laughed, We cried

We kept doing things

That people denied


Some left us dissatisfied

Some gave us serenity

Some kept us dignified

Some made us feel pity


Of all the things we did

With vested interests in mind

We failed to take care

Of what we have

And made our eyes turn blind


We drafted our goals

In our daily to-do lists

We scraped through them

With turns and twists


They said, "You're alive

Only if you breathe."

But are we truly alive?

Just because we breathe?


We learnt to exhale

We learnt to inhale

But sorely missed learning

To live hearty and hale


We all are different characters

Having the same story

We left behind worthwhile moments

To chase frivolous glory


Forget about this thought

As I write down the gist

To make sure you live

Your life today

What's on your to-do list?


No comments: