About Me

They call me Bhavin.. Bhavin Shah alias Satra. They know me as Bugs.. They know me as the creator of Roy. A simpleton by heart. A bachelor as of now. And a person who appreciates honesty and bets by it. I kill my enemies by making them my friends. My motto remains that everyone (including my enemies) should remain happy. Ultimately, I just hope that Bhagwan sabka bhala kare. Life's has taught me some interesting lessons. I hate violence. I listen to everyone's advice but I do only what my heart feels right. The poems that I have posted can also be seen on my other website http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/author.html?id=798 and http://www.blogsbybugs.wordpress.com Just a request: These are my original works, so please do not take away my credit by impressing your friends by my poems.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Game Called Life

The game called life is always bizzare
Where either you are a pauper or a czar
Where your values are considered as small as a wrapper
And ambitions are as high as a skyscraper.

Where you are let down by burdens and loads
And peace is a destination with tough roads
Where the game of expectations are tough to play
And words are difficult to talk and to say.

Where people use you like a tissue and throw
And relations break up on petty petty row
Where trusting is a sin and ditching is a game
And notoreity is a ladder to achieve fame.

Where crying is a shame and laughing is a fear
And the common gift recieved by you is a drop of tear
Where optimism is a curse and pessimism is a boon
And you pray that your death comes soon.

But there still lies something called hope
And bliss is achievable by having some dope
By flirting, smoking and stopping to moan
And making your heart as hard as a stone.

No comments: