About Me

They call me Bhavin.. Bhavin Shah alias Satra. They know me as Bugs.. They know me as the creator of Roy. A simpleton by heart. A bachelor as of now. And a person who appreciates honesty and bets by it. I kill my enemies by making them my friends. My motto remains that everyone (including my enemies) should remain happy. Ultimately, I just hope that Bhagwan sabka bhala kare. Life's has taught me some interesting lessons. I hate violence. I listen to everyone's advice but I do only what my heart feels right. The poems that I have posted can also be seen on my other website http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/author.html?id=798 and http://www.blogsbybugs.wordpress.com Just a request: These are my original works, so please do not take away my credit by impressing your friends by my poems.

Monday, September 29, 2008

It's Her Wedding Today

The most awaited day of her life has arrived.
She's all set up to be dressed as a bride.
With everyone's eyes set on her new bridal suit.
Everyone's whispering isn't she looking cute?
Lights start glowing as she makes her way.
Everyone's watching because it's her wedding today.

The groom chosen by her being better than the best.
Together they look superb and different from the rest.
As they walk together as newly wed husband and wife.
She's ready to enjoy all the moments stored in her life.
She's all charged up and feeling happy and gay.
It's visible on her face because it's her wedding today.

But while everyone's busy in celebrating her occassion.
My heart forces from her to keep some reservation.
Earlier she was my life who stayed in my heart.
But destiny had some other plans and we fell apart.
All I can do right now for her is to pray.
I do so for her because it's her wedding today.

It's true that it is painful but then too I lie.
As her happiness is my only priority that I cannot deny.
As her rituals get over and she is declared his wife.
I can only wish her a happy and wonderful life.
It's over by now and I am happy in my own way.
And why shouldn't I be?
Afterall, it's her wedding today!!!

No comments: