About Me

They call me Bhavin.. Bhavin Shah alias Satra. They know me as Bugs.. They know me as the creator of Roy. A simpleton by heart. A bachelor as of now. And a person who appreciates honesty and bets by it. I kill my enemies by making them my friends. My motto remains that everyone (including my enemies) should remain happy. Ultimately, I just hope that Bhagwan sabka bhala kare. Life's has taught me some interesting lessons. I hate violence. I listen to everyone's advice but I do only what my heart feels right. The poems that I have posted can also be seen on my other website http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/author.html?id=798 and http://www.blogsbybugs.wordpress.com Just a request: These are my original works, so please do not take away my credit by impressing your friends by my poems.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Lost Love

Lonely I travel and weirdly I wander,
Sometimes in my mind I often wonder.
Searching for my love somewhere lost,
Finding her in heat and in frost.

I cover my heart by putting a stone,
And avoid someone finding that I am alone.
Her search has always thrilled my nerve,
It thus encourages me to find my love.

I go to a tree to rest and lay,
And wait for a last longing compadre.
Who can fill my life with full of happiness,
And thus free me from clutches of loneliness.

To find my lost love I have travelled miles,
I have almost forgotten to keep smiles.
My part and parcel are my frowns,
Laughing on my life's ups and downs.

Always a chill runs through my spine,
But I ignore it and make myself fine.
As tomorrow you will see me like a wild dove,
Roaming on a quest to find my lost love.

No comments: