About Me

They call me Bhavin.. Bhavin Shah alias Satra. They know me as Bugs.. They know me as the creator of Roy. A simpleton by heart. A bachelor as of now. And a person who appreciates honesty and bets by it. I kill my enemies by making them my friends. My motto remains that everyone (including my enemies) should remain happy. Ultimately, I just hope that Bhagwan sabka bhala kare. Life's has taught me some interesting lessons. I hate violence. I listen to everyone's advice but I do only what my heart feels right. The poems that I have posted can also be seen on my other website http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/author.html?id=798 and http://www.blogsbybugs.wordpress.com Just a request: These are my original works, so please do not take away my credit by impressing your friends by my poems.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Words

I thought I would bring down the sky
To describe what your love means to me.
I thought I would jump very high
To describe how your love has made me free.

I thought I would gift you all flowers
To describe how lovely your eyes are.
I thought I would construct a tower
To describe your body that shines like a star.

You might feel that my voice has gone feeble
By telling you my thoughts that are impossible.
To describe you my love, my thoughts are absurd
Now I can only describe you by a few words.

No comments: