About Me

They call me Bhavin.. Bhavin Shah alias Satra. They know me as Bugs.. They know me as the creator of Roy. A simpleton by heart. A bachelor as of now. And a person who appreciates honesty and bets by it. I kill my enemies by making them my friends. My motto remains that everyone (including my enemies) should remain happy. Ultimately, I just hope that Bhagwan sabka bhala kare. Life's has taught me some interesting lessons. I hate violence. I listen to everyone's advice but I do only what my heart feels right. The poems that I have posted can also be seen on my other website http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/author.html?id=798 and http://www.blogsbybugs.wordpress.com Just a request: These are my original works, so please do not take away my credit by impressing your friends by my poems.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Addicted

Something has surely happened to me
I am no more the way I used to be
I feel like smiling and dance with grace
When I catch a glimpse of her face.

She was hardly a girl I would fall for
Simple looks with her soul so pure
Her presence was hardly important for me
But her innocence did the trick and lured me.

Suddenly she has trespassed my heart's gate
Or am I forcing her to control my fate?
Her loss from my life is my greatest fear
Or is it love that makes me addicted to her?

No comments: