About Me

They call me Bhavin.. Bhavin Shah alias Satra. They know me as Bugs.. They know me as the creator of Roy. A simpleton by heart. A bachelor as of now. And a person who appreciates honesty and bets by it. I kill my enemies by making them my friends. My motto remains that everyone (including my enemies) should remain happy. Ultimately, I just hope that Bhagwan sabka bhala kare. Life's has taught me some interesting lessons. I hate violence. I listen to everyone's advice but I do only what my heart feels right. The poems that I have posted can also be seen on my other website http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/author.html?id=798 and http://www.blogsbybugs.wordpress.com Just a request: These are my original works, so please do not take away my credit by impressing your friends by my poems.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Optimism (A Motivating Anthem)

We may or may not live tomorrow
We may have to face unseen sorrow
We mail fail inspite of umpteen times try
We may feel sad by seeing others cry.

Tomorrow has been seen by none
Afterall, life isnt only to taste fun
So why should 'tomorrow' make us think
As someday for sure our sorrows shall sink.

So let us try to break this jinx
And be as unconquered as the Sphinx
Let us battle with others criticism
And wait for tomorrow with optimism...


******************************************
This one is for all my friends on this site which include Shobhana Kumar (Ya... She will always be on top of my list... because she is the real sculptor who mould me....), Goran, Sondos, Kaylee, Natalie, Kristy, Gary Sir, Angela, Farah, Stormy,Steven Beasley Sir, Sunny, Cuddles... and the list goes on... (By the way, I am missing Meena's poems... I cannot forget her too for encouraging me to write good poems...)
Thank you for motivating aspiring poets like me with your poems. Now its time for me that I motivate others to live life optimistically through this poem...

No comments: