About Me

They call me Bhavin.. Bhavin Shah alias Satra. They know me as Bugs.. They know me as the creator of Roy. A simpleton by heart. A bachelor as of now. And a person who appreciates honesty and bets by it. I kill my enemies by making them my friends. My motto remains that everyone (including my enemies) should remain happy. Ultimately, I just hope that Bhagwan sabka bhala kare. Life's has taught me some interesting lessons. I hate violence. I listen to everyone's advice but I do only what my heart feels right. The poems that I have posted can also be seen on my other website http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/author.html?id=798 and http://www.blogsbybugs.wordpress.com Just a request: These are my original works, so please do not take away my credit by impressing your friends by my poems.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Lear In Love

Often you make me wonder
What makes me think of you?
You seem to be like a commoner
But still you are one amongst the few.

An unknown aura you spread around
Makes me, almost, feel like a wisp.
I stammer, I stutter to talk to you
At a glimpse of yours, I suffer from lisp.

Like a sorceress, you cast a spell
You dent my ego by your simplicity
Enchanted by an optimistic charm
I feel bewitched by your tender beauty.

Art thou a celestial being? Or a poet's delight?
A Lear within me, creates a fuss
Are you my infatuation, O Aphrodite?
Or are you my Goddess of love, Venus?


**********************************************
Some terms simplified:

Lear is a term used for a person who is obsessed with Shakespearean works.

Wisp means a relatively smaller person.

Lisp is a term for a speech defect.

Aphrodite is the Goddess of physical attraction.

Venus is the Goddess of Love.

Art thou is a Latin term commonly used by Shakespeare which means "Are You"

No comments: