About Me

They call me Bhavin.. Bhavin Shah alias Satra. They know me as Bugs.. They know me as the creator of Roy. A simpleton by heart. A bachelor as of now. And a person who appreciates honesty and bets by it. I kill my enemies by making them my friends. My motto remains that everyone (including my enemies) should remain happy. Ultimately, I just hope that Bhagwan sabka bhala kare. Life's has taught me some interesting lessons. I hate violence. I listen to everyone's advice but I do only what my heart feels right. The poems that I have posted can also be seen on my other website http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/author.html?id=798 and http://www.blogsbybugs.wordpress.com Just a request: These are my original works, so please do not take away my credit by impressing your friends by my poems.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Sometimes...

Sometimes we laugh, sometimes we cry
Sometimes we fail though we try
Sometimes we smile to hide our tears
Sometimes we pray to overcome our fears.
Sometimes we love, sometimes we hate
Sometimes to recognize our love we are late
Sometimes we like but we cannot express
Sometimes we are responsible for our loneliness.

Sometimes close friends are those whom we trust
Sometimes our emotions are nothing but dust
Sometimes they are true, sometimes not
Sometimes they keep trying to ditch us a lot
Sometimes others think we are trying to impress
Sometimes are impressions becomes a mess
Sometimes we get up when we fall down
Sometimes we smile but sometimes we frown.

Sometimes we wish to be happy forever
Sometimes we wish that bad days should come never
"Sometimes" is the word, in our life it stays
I wish I could convert it into "ALWAYS..."

No comments: