About Me

They call me Bhavin.. Bhavin Shah alias Satra. They know me as Bugs.. They know me as the creator of Roy. A simpleton by heart. A bachelor as of now. And a person who appreciates honesty and bets by it. I kill my enemies by making them my friends. My motto remains that everyone (including my enemies) should remain happy. Ultimately, I just hope that Bhagwan sabka bhala kare. Life's has taught me some interesting lessons. I hate violence. I listen to everyone's advice but I do only what my heart feels right. The poems that I have posted can also be seen on my other website http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/author.html?id=798 and http://www.blogsbybugs.wordpress.com Just a request: These are my original works, so please do not take away my credit by impressing your friends by my poems.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

That Night I Remember

I was alone on that eerie night
A night that represented fear and fright
There was no joy, there was no fun
To give me company there was none
So I chose to follow a path that led
Inside the room and I sat on the bed
I opened the window and gazed at a star
Which beamed at me and shone from far.

A silly wish made my mind rock
I wished it was somebody to whom I could talk
So I joined my hands and closed my eyes
To tell some things, in my mind that lies
Suddenly my senses replied back
And made me realise that stars don't talk back
So I smiled at myself for thinking too deep
I lied on the bed and went to sleep.


***************************************

Sorry friends, this poem might sound kiddish. But this is the actual feeling that comes to my mind when I feel lonely and depressed. I am sure, you too think about the same thing. The only difference between us is that your feelings go silent and flow away like tears and my feelings gather and take the form of poetic words...

No comments: